Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pokemon Leafgreen Rom Mac

My mini moss garden


The soil weekend experience, had a bottle of nivea soft just ended, it looked to "lust craft." I was screaming to do something, but what ... Until I turned on the little light: a mini moss garden!

The moss has many applications in the Japanese garden, I have seen thousands of them on Etsy and a blog, so I contrived to give a green streak (it's in my roof, mildew, do not know if Mugos exactly, but the effect is similar), with some species of purple flowers. You need a little earth and always keep the container moist. I do not know what it is, but the effect is immediate: hypnotize you.

I'll get thumbnails and go practicing with photographic tricks here commenting. The first book I have entitled "is starting, Carlos, is Starting! ";-)

CAUTION is prohibited to pick moss forests and protected areas, or face a fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment