Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What Is Natural Oestrogen

Fashion DIY: From a shirt



A shirt shakes
at the approach of scissors and a sewing open. No doubt, it will be a better life, but what will be reincarnated? Yes, today it's going t-shirts.

long time I kept this picture (1) in my favorites folder. I like wearing minimalist lines and simple, but with a flair original.Ahí stayed until I saw this other picture a simple tutorial. Simply throat cut in two strips down and tie (and sewing) on \u200b\u200bthe inside. It's more "free style", not that I need a lot of technique.

A bits (2). This is like making pasta, what would you do with the threads? Braids, something as simple as that, and you can turn your t-shirt in beautiful necklaces and bracelets, also lined up as Chaplin would, although he preferred the shoelaces. Step by step Melissaesplin blog.



Everything is in the books. What this designer is a kind of call to the craft: "I see, I like and what I do." So, first looks for inspiration in magazines, and then manages to make your own clone, you could also say that it is owned by Amancio. Such a feat has been to publish a book, but you can enjoy many of his ideas on his blog "Ps I made this."



My favorite idea: make a tank top in a shopping bag. There who wants a picture of mark, because I prefer this model of B etween the lines, with thousands of beautiful ideas and home accessories.

'm sure many know these proposals, but not bad remember.



0 comments:

Post a Comment