Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tiger Shark Vs. Powerbilt

: Sweet snacks


Carme olfactory memory is trained from childhood, with only enter through the front door I knew differentiate the smell of rice pudding, custard or bores. His passion is cooking, yet he had a very good teacher, his mother, he learned and enjoyed cooking since childhood.

So it's no wonder his blog is called Sweet Snacks , and with only the images, and you can smell the quiet and gentle to marinate things made with love to simmer.

This weekend I have to try this White Chocolate with vanilla, tonka bean and caramelized popcorn , and currently only know how to make popcorn. Let's see what happens.

Ah! I take one day so designated as today to announce my small contribution to a new online magazine venture Atelier, Atelier Love! All weddings. For now I leave you with a snack mid-May:


0 comments:

Post a Comment